Now we’re monthly! (Biden's busing problem)


Hey how you doing, and we’ll come back to another edition of The White Bicycle Review. Now I know it has been a while since I have posted, and I am sorry for that, things have been hectic. That said I did want to tell everyone that this blog will be receiving new content once a month. After some thought, and a cup of two of coffee (it was actually more like more five or six cups of coffee) I figured that the best way to continue doing this and give myself the time needed to create the posts I would turn this into a once a month affair. To start it out, here is a post from my YouTube channel. Check it out, and tell me what you think. 







Well, I hope you enjoyed, and I look forward to comments, criticisms, likes, or whatever you got for me. Also check out my YouTube Channel, Lou Ford.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoi6furE2bueP5WhwzlLJMA

Until next time,

Lou Ford

Comments

Popular Posts